Thursday, November 25, 2010

Situational Awareness BT style

I forgot to mention this morning that as we were heading into The Wing house on W. Vine St. in Kissimmee,  There was a very pretty young lady holding open the door for us old farts....BT was concentrating so hard on her obvious attributes that allow her to work in such an establishment, that he tripped over a parking curb....you heard me right....a frigging parking curb....thats what he calls "doing a Becky".....the poor girl made a motion to come to his rescue while asking " Are you ok Sir, do you need help Sir ?"   what she should have been saying " watch where you're walking you dirty old man , get your eyes on the ground not on my t*ts"....BT says no I'm ok thanks......I couldn't let this opportunity go so I played it up to the hilt....."WTH did you trip over?....ahhhhhhh I see, you did not have "Situational awareness" ( which is what he says to me ALLLLLLLL the time), hmmmmm maybe you should have been watching where you were going instead of where you wanted to be !!!!! Then when she asked where where we wanted to sit....I said in your section.......hehehehe I wasn't finished with BT yet.....when I questioned him as to what the hell happened, were you stroking out, or were you stroking out ? if you know what I mean, when he admitted that he was checking her out....I couldn't resist filling her in much to BT's embarrassment ...I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I think that maybe BT won't be so quick to snigger and mock me when I trip and run into things....BTW I have a reason  for doing so, other than looking at girls boobs, I have no peripheral  vision. So have Situational/Tituational Awareness when you are around me in the future BT

No comments:

Post a Comment